We are proudly the only Locally Owned mobility scooter supplier in Wangaratta!
Wangaratta Mobility Scooters
Being a long time resident and supplier in Wangaratta, we are pleased to announce that a full range of Mobility Scooters is available for your inspection at Wangaratta Mobility Scooters.
We look forward to hearing from you on 0400 993 833, and then we can arrange a no-obligation inspection (and test drive) of the Mobility Scooter that is best suited to your needs.
We will not be beaten on prices and service, that is our commitment!
Ian Wellwood – Proprietor
5 Years Warranty
on the TREK Mobility Scooters.
12 Months Warranty
on the Batteries.
What you should look for in a
- A comfortable, luxury reclining seat with suspension and a high back, a seat belt and an adjustable headrest.
- Front and rear suspension to make your ‘scootering’ even more comfortable and enjoyable. Sturdy bodywork/frame (not flimsy, flexible mudguards and bumpers).
- High capacity batteries, up to 75AH, for a guaranteed long and safe scooter performance, up to 45km on a single charge. With correct charging, you should expect up to two years or more use out of the batteries supplied with the TREK scooter!
- Large pneumatic tyres (filled with puncture proofing sealant) giving a softer ride and allowing a large ground clearance (don’t get stuck on a gutter crossing). Don’t buy solid rubber tyres, very rough riding!
- High/Low-Speed switch, great for presetting your trip ahead.
- Adjustable swivel and slide seat features. LED Head and Taillights and turning indicators. Front and rear baskets and seat belts should come as standard.
Last but not least, our pricing will not be beaten. The 5 years Warranty on the TREK scooters plus the 12 months Warranty on the batteries will not be equalled by other suppliers!
- We are waiting for your enquiry to arrange your no-obligation inspection (and test ride) at our Wangaratta showroom, please ring us on 0400 993 833
We are waiting for your enquiry, to arrange your no-obligation
inspection (and test ride) at our Wangaratta showroom.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Ian has looked after my scooter requirements for the last four years and I could not have wished for better service.
I bought my TREK Bravo from Ian six months ago, and have had great enjoyment using it to visit friends and do my shopping. Very safe riding, very happy!
My first mobility scooter purchase from Ian was ten years ago, the most recent was last year. Ian has always gladly provided great service and prompt efficiency, highly recommended!